Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We use 4PX for all global shipping.
Visit track.4px.com to track your packages.
Most products are built on order. You may need to wait for at most a week for it to ship out. 4PX also needs its own 3-7 days before it can board the plane.
Please do not use fake phone numbers and email address. We are NOT responsible for lost packages with incorrect shipping information.
Make sure you have read the product description carefully, especially the terms and conditions about refunds.
Thanks for the understanding.
Electronic devices are usually ESD sensitive. Please handle with care.
Hackaday page: https://hackaday.io/project/192129-loshark
GitHub repo: https://github.com/SudoMaker/LoShark
Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPmxE7byWc
- Main SoC: Ingenic X1501, 8MiB DRAM, 2200+ CoreMark, 333+ MWIPS
- LoRa module: HJSIP HJ-68LR SX1262/SX1268 with TCXO
- Storage: 8-pin SD (Secure Digital) NAND flash
- PSRAM: Lyontek LY68L6400SLIT
- RTC: EPSON RX8900CE or compatible
- RF connector: SMA-F (hole in center)
The estimated time from ordered to shipped for this product is 30 days. This time may reduce in the future.
- Shipping fee is per order and is from $10 to $16 depending on where you are.
This product is intended for people with considerable technical expertise. We do NOT accept refund requests with the reason of "I don't know how to use it".
- This product emits radio frequency (RF). Please use it according to your local regulations. We are not responsible for any RF regulation violations.
- The product images may not be an exact reflect of the product you received. Using different components with the same or similar functionality is the standard practice of electronics manufacturing. We are free to use different components unless they are clearly specified in the product description or the purchase options.